A new Pixopedia version is up. Some internal changes and lot of new features.
News in this version:
- All reported bugs fixed.
- Layers tool: new button merge marked layers added. All marked layers will be merged in one layer.
- Layers tool: Visible and Mark check-boxes added. Visible check-box is used to show/hide layer. Mark check-box is used to mark layer for merging and other “group” actions.
- CML brush: New combo-box (options) added. Beside reborn option, there are few new options:
- Modify matrix after each step: if checked, matrix is modified after each iteration step, otherwise after iteration is completed.
- Delay creation: if checked, operations involving newly created site is delayed until iteration is complete.
- Random splat: if checked, randomly creates new site in stroke neighbor.
- Sequential scan: if checked, sequential scanning of strokes bound rectangle is performed (top-down), otherwise scanning array is shuffled. NOTE: In previous version, only sequential scan was performed. If you encounter any problem with shuffled scan, check sequential scan.
- CML bursh: new matrix operator added, operator “TRUE”. When “TRUE” operator is selected, respective neighbor pixel is not checked (always TRUE).
- Compound filters: besides inner and outer options, two new options added – out high and out low. The first option will affect pixels with intensity above upper threshold value, while second option will affect pixels with intensity below lower threshold value.
- Image warping action: a change in bi-quadratic warping algorithm. Parameter Bi-q factor added [0.1, 1.0]. This parameter gives more control over bi-quadratic warping effect.
- Settings: check box New layer on top added. By default, layers are ordered in “new layer on bottom” style. Checking this option will inverse layers order (after restart).
- New image mode added: Decomposition mode (right mouse click on image tab). This mode is a special layer mode and contains:
- Pyramid decomposition: Gaussian 3×3, Gaussian 5×5, Laplacian 3×3 and Laplacian 5×5.
- Cloning: Gaussian 3×3 EIS, Gaussian 5×5 EIS, Blur EIS, Median EIS and Simple cloning. EIS stands for Equal Image Size(s)
- Separation: RGB, HLS, XYZ, YCrCb, HSV, YUV and Luminance levels.
- New option added in Master/slave mode: dyadic operations. Currently, only master/slave background images blending is supported (similar to sidekick image blending). If images are not the same size, a copy of slave image is resized before blending with master image. Original slave image size is preserved. More to come.
- Two new buttons added on tool panel: Apply action on marked layers and Undo marked layers. The first one applies selected action on all marked layers, while the second one performs undo on all marked layers. Comes very handy when manipulating decomposition layers.
Note: Please, inform me on any bugs and program crashes.
- Coupled Map Lattice Infector v1.0
- SigmaPi Design Drawing Engine