A new minor release is up, version 0.4.1. All changes reflect new “CML brush”, added in previous major release:
- Lattice type selection for CML brush (ommited by mistake in previous version) has been added:
- Coupled simple
- Coupled NzN
- Check box “Destruction On” removed as obsolete. To exclude destruction, simply set D prob. slider to zero.
- User can select four functions separately for grow and destruction/decay by clicking on appropriate sky-blue colored rectangle:
- L – linear intensity change
- Q – quadratic change
- Nb – “neighbor bullying”
- Ni – inverse “neighbor bullying”
- Weight parameter added (visible for coupled lattice types).
- Pixopedia 2014 version 0.4.0
- New Paperology Entry