A new major release is up, version 0.4.0.
- Lot of internal changes (new virtual drawing surface).
- Ad hoc adaptive convolution now displays proper modal form.
- Image warping action: selection bound added (where possible). There are three types of selection bound: source, destination and both.
- Colors action: Statistical correction mode added. This mode adjusts image pixels according to statistical data taken from another image.
- Spreader action: new spreading mode added – Neighbour shuffler, with 5 sub modes: Random neighbour, Neighbour group – best luminance, Neighbour group – worst luminance, Neighbour group – luminance range and Neighbour group average.
- New brush added: CML brush. CML stands for coupled map lattice, a model for simulating non-linear dynamical systems. A bunch of parameters for controlling brush behavior. Very interesting and cool strokes can be drawn using this type of brush. To see how it works, use big brush tips (50-70).
NOTE: Because of internal changes, I expect some errors on old features. Please, inform me on any bugs and crashes. Thanks.
- Radial Sweep Best Fit Strokes Placement
- Pixopedia 2014 version 0.4.1