NiGulp version 1.5 is a little freeware image tool for exploring Photoshop® plugin filters of type 8BF.
With NiGulp 1.5 you can select desired plug-in directory, load plugin categories and names, load image, apply selected plugin on image or some selection and save resulting image...
Download nigulp.zip file and unpack it to desired directory. Run NiGulp.exe and have fun...
NOTE: Many 8bf plug-ins need plugin.dll (Adobe copyright) and/or mscvrt10.dll to be present in Windows/System32 directory. As Adobe does not permit distribution of plugin.dll by other progs, you can obtain this file from some Adobe trial prog. using this dll or you can download it from internet. Msvcrt10.dll can be freely downloaded from internet.
- Start NiGulp
- Select desired directory by clicking on directory button.
- Click on load plugins data button to populate category and name listboxes.
- Click on open image button and select desired image you'll work on.
- If you want to apply filter on some image portion, click on desired selection button.
- Drag your mouse around image to make your selection. Hold SHIFT key on your keyboard if you want to add current selection to previous one (UNION).
- To invert desired selection, press CTRL + i on your keyboard.
- Click on Automasking if you want to perform grayscale masking from current image.
- Click on Run filter run! button to run your plugin filter.